2010-02-13

Internet/e-mail class

From the "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Internet & E-mail" class that I did this morning, here are a few links:

• First, for the Safari "plug-in", Glims, that I was using which gives you auto-save/restore of last session's windows and tabs, auto-closing Downloads windows (and much more), look here:


• Second, for the Google search tips blog entry that I used to demonstrate all the cool custom search tricks you can use with Google, look here:


...and for the downloadable cheat-sheet put out by Google themselves:


• Lastly, for a ton of tutorials from Apple dealing with how to get the most out of their built-in Mail program, look here:


If you have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to let me know, I'll see what I can do to help!

I'll post more links to helpful info as I come across it...