2010-08-02

Mac classes - August '10

August is upon us; and starting out very rainy, eh? I sure love how green everything is...

Mac class news for the month:

 Since it seems to be so popular, I'm once again offering my iPhoto class later this month. It will be held Saturday, Aug. 21st, from 10-noon in the small meeting room at Ridgway's Town Hall.
If you've been wanting to learn all the ins and outs of Apple's popular digital image management program, your next chance is here! This class carries a fee of $20 for the two-hour session.

 Also this month, the regular FREE "Overview of Mac OS X" class will take place on Wednesday, August 25th from 5-7 p.m. These overview classes are held in the computer lab at the Ridgway Library. There are only eight seats available, and the Library has asked that I handle the sign ups, so give me a call at 970-417-8434 (or drop me an email) if you'd like to attend. (Be aware that first-timers take priority over anyone who has taken the class before, but there are often openings for repeaters).

Also, I'm thinking of offering a regular (monthly) casual "Q&A" type meeting this fall/winter, so please let me know if you would be interested in that. I think it could be a lot of fun, and I would imagine it only costing $5-$10 per session.