2017-07-03

Mac classes – July 2017

Greetings followers! πŸ€“ Happy summer to you all. The 4th of July is upon us, and I'm afraid that means it's all downhill from here. Just kidding. 😁 There's plenty of summer left, and it's going to be outstanding, eh?

July is another extremely busy month for me, and I've spent the whole weekend trying to figure out what to teach, and where to host whatever it is I decide to teach. I guess you could say I've got a bit of "teacher's block"!

You see, my classes have tended to be sparsely attended as of late, and I'm not sure if it's just that everyone's busy, or that I'm not mixing it up enough with my class topics. So this month I'd like to ask all of you:

  • What would you like to see me offer in the way of classes? More of the same (Photos, Backups, Online Security, iPhone Photography, etc.), or is there something I haven't covered yet that you'd like me to offer? Please, respond to this email and give me your thoughts!
  • Where & when do you prefer to attend classes? Montrose, Ridgway, Telluride? Weekday evenings (and if so, which evenings are best for you?) or weekend days, or perhaps I should be exploring more in-depth online classes?? (If I did that, they would be significantly more expensive, just as an FYI.)

Over the years, I've had folks ask if I could teach more advanced topics like Photoshop, Lightroom, WordPress, etc, but I've always felt that it was unlikely enough of my clients would be interested in classes like that. Am I wrong?

In short, I really need your help, all of you, in order to figure out the best direction to go with my classes at this point. Honestly, the venue opportunities have changed this year, so one of my biggest challenges is figuring out the best place to host classes going forward.

Thank you all for taking the time to give me your thoughts, if you can. I'd really like to make sure I'm serving your needs to utmost, and I can't do that without some input from you!! The sooner you respond, the sooner I can schedule a couple of classes yet this month, so don't delay!

Again, happy summer. Hope to see you at a concert in the park sometime this month in Ridgway.
🎢🎻🎀🎷🎢